Friday, July 26, 2013

Build a Bear Workshop; Where Best friends Are Made

     Well, I used to have quite a few Build a Bears. I got rid of  them later because, frankly, I never played with them. I only kept two. My first ever one, a koala named Max. And my second ever, a pink teddy named Blossom. I don't have their birth certificates, they are just that old.
 Also, these are not my pictures. This one is from Ebay.com
Also not my picture.
     But today, I saw a Build a Bear commercial on cartoon network, advertising new items. One of them was a Cody Simpson koala. I don't give a hoot about Cody Simpson, but it was a koala! I thought that it (I would make it a she) would be Max's new older sister! :D Also on the menu are My Little Pony Rainbow Dash & Pinky Pie stuffies! So cute!!! I would totally buy them once I get some more $$. Also, I think it's cute they released them two, since they are best friends. They can get capes, a rainbow one, and a Royal Wedding one. The playing possibilities are endless!
 
     Well, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment