Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another MLP Update..... (again?1?)

     Hi guys! I found out that My Little Pony FIM are doing a movie called Equestria Girls. I have actually known about this for a while, but I did not think to blog it. So, how else to promote the movie other than dolls! Yup, there are dolls. There are all the original girl. Also, are a Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy doll with fully bendable joints and an extra outfit. Other than them are a 2-pack of Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. Finally, I have seen 2 packs on Amazon.com where there is a Twilight and a Celestia doll, each comes with a figurine of themselves in pony form. Oh, and also, there is a Radical Hair Rainbow Dash.
     Also, I do not own any of these photos. The links to them are below, in order.

Picture 9
http://thedailyoat.com/2013/06/15/equestria-girls-dolls-prices-coming-out/
Talk0        

No comments:

Post a Comment